Every day profit-hungry criminals sell innocent adolescents into slavery for sex—in the United States. Our world, particularly the online world, has transformed and spread human sex trafficking into our neighborhoods. Sex trafficking is the fastest growing crime in the world and is a growing epidemic in the U.S. today … and the next victim could be a loved one. Awareness and education are the strongest weapons we can fight these predators with.
- Presenting true stories and statistics about sex trafficking, this book answers our most common questions:
- Why is prostitution, pornography, and commercialized sex of children an epidemic problem in America?
- Why do commercial sex workers do what they do? Why don’t they just get out?
- How can I recognize a pimp or trafficker?
- What can I do as a Christian and a parent to make a difference and protect my children?
- What does God say about it?
This Christ-based book will help you understand the world of sex trafficking, identify risk factors, and take practical steps to keep your families and friends safe from the criminals who stalk our neighborhoods.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|